France! The most favorite Study Abroad destination nowadays for most of the students! There are many reasons for choosing study in France, like low tuition fees, better research facilities and what not!
Don’t worry But how to take admission? How to go there? What will be the required procedure for it? You might be having all the above questions. Jeduka will provide answers to all such questions.
There are different application procedures for Under Graduates and Post Graduates Programs in France. But first, let us take into consideration some common requirements. First of all, there are some common eligibility criteria that one needs to fulfill in order to get admission: Like that Language proficiency, Transcripts, and passport.
Study in France Requirements
For seeking admissions at Universities in France, there are certain criteria like that of some standardized exams and language proficiency tests. You need to give exams like GRE, GMAT, and some language proficiency tests like TOEFL, IELTS, and TCF. You need to provide scores of these exams to respective universities.
Ok so now we want to tell you guys to be ready with your academic transcripts. If you are going for Graduation then you should be ready with the transcripts from standard 9th to standard 12th. And if you are going for postgraduate, and then you should have transcripts of all the semesters of your graduation degree.
This is the most common point, which all know. You must have a valid passport. A passport is necessary because you need to provide the Passport number in your application form.
Now let’s see Campus France: Those were the common requirements; CEF Procedure is a centralized system created by the association of the application process for Undergraduates step by step.
- Registration: Firstly, what you should do – to register. You just have to create an account on the Campus France website. This is the easiest step one can do.
- Select the colleges/ courses: Next step is to research different colleges and courses. Select your favorite colleges and whichever course you want to do!
- Provide transcripts: While filling up the application form, they will ask for required transcripts, essays which you need to upload.
- Visa: So we all need a visa for traveling to different countries. Campus France will guide you through the entire visa procedure. There will be an interview scheduled for each applicant once your transcripts and other documents are verified. This interview will be recorded and sent to VFS who will decide whether you will be given a visa or not.
Now let’s see the application process for Postgraduates step by step.
So there is a major difference between both application procedures. There is no centralized organization responsible for the application of postgraduate. You need to apply directly to any university which you think you are interested.
- First, select a college and required course which you think is suitable for you.
- Go through the required criteria of various universities
- Register yourself via application of that university
- You need to submit your GMAT/GRE scores as well as language proficiency like that of IELTS, TOEFL scores.
- You need to submit a Letter of Recommendation, transcripts, sponsorer details, and so on.
Once all these steps are completed, the university will schedule your interview. And after your successful interview, you are good to go.
Hope we have provided detailed information. Start your application process now...!!
What to Expect when you study in France?
Top Universities in France
Planning to Study in France? Here's All You Need to Know About France Visa
MS In Europe Or MBA In India